Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Republicans-The Party for stupid people

I can't believe the republican party?  They remind me of the KKK, building a base of the craziest, ignorant, and rabid nut-balls in the country.  William Buckley must be turning over in his grave to have the party taken over by the most ignorant people in the country.

I am neither a member of the democratic party nor do I vote a straight  democrat ticket.  But, I have a problem now; I can never vote for another Republican in my life time unless someone with a hint of intelligence becomes a republican candidate.  

But the bigger problem is the  republican's in congress and in the senate are feeding this frenzy. The birthers, the anti-health reform idiots  are encouraged to disrupt any open discourse.  

Bohner, McConnell, Imhoff, Cantor, want to keep this country in recession, even push it into a depression to get back into power.

No comments: