I used to watch most programs on CNBC if I happened to be off work for the day. But Larry Kudlow has really irritated me to the point that I can no longer listen to him blather on how great the rich people are. They pay most of the taxes, they make the economy grow, and yada yada yada. The trickle down theory is true of the tax rate is 65% and its lowered to 35%. But when the tax rate is already 35% and lowered further, there is no trickle down effect.
Kudlow is always complaining about Obama's policies; how the tax rates will go up for the rich which he thinks will stall any future economic growth and keep the U.S. in a recession. I see a lot of tax returns, and I see a lot of wealthy paying very little or no income tax. The tax code is working exceedingly well for them. I think we have seen enough of the huge amounts of wealth accumulated at the expense of the taxpayers. We, the taxpayers have to keep their companies afloat because? Fraud, greed, stupidity. These appear to describe Mr. Kudlow as well. It wasn't that long ago we got all got taken in by Enron, Worl Com, Health South, etc. How many times do we have to buy the Brooklyn Bridge before we understand what is happening.
I have nothing against making a lot of money through hard work, producing or selling something people want or need or fantastic good luck. But, the rich folk use their influence to change the tax code to benefit themselves; so they can hord their money like Scrooge McDuck. They lobby the politicians so they can fatten their wallets at taxpayers expense. Hell yes, everyone would like to be rich; that is why George Bush was elected twice. The voters thought the tax breaks would help everyone equally. Suckers! Read " Free Lunch" and get a taste of what you are up against. Without daddy Bush, George would still be selling liquor to indians.
President Sarah Palin? Is this real? Are there that many idiotic voters in this country to even consider voting for this person. Republicans tricked us with George Bush, if they are able to trick the voters again, this country is in deep deep trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment